Answer a simple question on the day at the Home Show and you could be in with a chance to win a £5,000 deposit towards your first home.
Get your ticket to the show for your chance to enter: http://www.ftbhomeshow.com/register-now.html
For terms and conditions of entry, please see below.
Terms and conditions
1. The First time Buyer prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Ultimate Guide Company Limited (“UGC”), their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email email@example.com with “FTB Home Show prize draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. The draw can only be entered by people attending the First Time Buyer Home Show on Saturday 8 October 2016 at the Business Design Centre, Islington.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 16:30 on Saturday 8 October 2016. People arriving after this time will not be eligible to enter the draw.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. The winner will receive £5,000 towards a deposit for their first home. UGC accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The £5,000 is to be payable directly to the Conveyancer acting on winner’s behalf upon exchange of contracts and is subject to mortgage lender approval.
11. Proposed purchaser(s) must have never owned a property in England and Wales before
12. Prize to be used solely for the purpose of the deposit amount which would have ordinarily have been payable
13. The winner must exchange contracts by 8 October 2017
14. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before Saturday 15 October 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to UGC within 28 days of being notified by UGC, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and UGC shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from UGC within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
15. Name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: FIRST TIME BUYER MAGAZINE, 37 IVOR PLACE, LONDON. NW1 6EA
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
17. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
18. No purchase necessary.
19. UGC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
20. UGC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of UGC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. UGC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
23. Promoter: FIRST TIME BUYER MAGAZINE, 37 IVOR PLACE, LONDON. NW1 6EA