Ultimate Guide Company is a company registered in England and Wales. We are registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation.This policy provides you with information about:
- How we use your data
- Types of personal data we collect
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data
How We Use Your Data:
The following is a broad description of how we process your personal information. We process personal information to enable us to provide consultancy and advisory services, to promote our services, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
Type Of Personal Data Processed:
We process information relating to the above reasons/purposes. This information may include
- Personal details like name and email
- Family, lifestyle and social circumstances, like age range (if you’ve told us this) or whether you’re searching for a new home or job (if you’ve told us this)
- Business activities of the person whose personal information we are processing (if you’ve told us this)
- Goods and services provided (like upcoming events, or opportunities to take part in our initiatives)
We process personal information about our clients and employees, complainants and enquirers, suppliers, advisers and other professional experts. We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individuals themselves. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA).
When We Collect Information, You Have The Right To:
- Ask us to correct any details you think we have which are incorrect
- Ask us what information we keep about you and how it’s used
- Ask us for a copy of the data about you
- Ask us to delete data about you
- Ask us who we share your information with
- Ask us how long we keep your information
- Ask whether we have collected your information from another person, and who that person is
- Ask whether your information goes outside the European Economic Area
We will only collect data about you based on what you have explicitly told us by signing up to one of our events or interacted with one of our products (EG voting in the First Time Buyer Readers’ Awards, signing up to attend First Time Buyer Home Show). As outlined above, we do not share your information with any organisations or third parties, only to occasionally contact you, which is unlikely to ever be more than once a month.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us:
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– write to: Ultimate Guide Company, 37 Ivor Place, London, NW1 6EA.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at ico.org.uk.
First Time Buyer Magazine